The Dean of the Faculty of Arts of Charles University hereby announces recruitment for an opening at
the Czech Institute of Egyptology
Job title: Photographer
Place of work: Czech Institute of Egyptology, Charles University in Prague
Role description: Science and Field Documentation Specialist
Part-time position: 0.5 FTE (20 hours/week)
- successfully completed qualification in the area of photo documentation and scientific documentation
- field research experience
- fluency in at least one foreign language (English)
- experience of working with graphic design software.
Expected start date: April 1, 2017
Deadline for applications: February 28, 2017
Your application must include the following: (this evidence can be submitted in English)
- structured curriculum vitae
- certificate of completed qualification
- portfolio with real work examples (photo documentation of an archaeological object; photo documentation of finds).
Ways of applying:
- Electronically by completing the form below. We will acknowledge receipt of your submission by e-mail.
- By post / in person:
Please submit your application including any attachments by post or deliver it in person at the following address:
Denisa Najmanová, osobní oddělení FF UK, nám. Jana Palacha 1/2, 116 38 Praha
- Electronically by e-mail:
Please submit your application including any attachments by e-mail to: email@example.com
Applicants will be requested to submit originals of any relevant documents during interview.