ENROLMENT IN THE FIRST YEAR
Each admitted applicant in fllowing study programmes: English Language and Linguistics, Logic, Pоссийские исследования (образовательная программа имени Бориса Немцова) may enroll for study in directly with study officer Šárka Hovorková during office hours. For organisational reasons, enrolment may take place no earlier than the day after the student receives the decision on admission to study. The decision on admission to study is issued only after the receipt of documents on previous education and their processing by the faculty.
Admitted applicants whose prior education have been recognised from 1. 9. to 30. 9. 2023, may register by 19. 10. 2023.
Enrolment may also be made by proxy on behalf of the student based on a power of attorney prepared for this purpose. The power of attorney does not need to be certified. However, you must state the purpose of the power of attorney, i.e. “representation relating to enrolment for studies at the Faculty of Arts, Charles University”. Those who enroll a student on their behalf must bring, besides the documents below, also filled in and signed power of attorney (editable PDF).
Accepted foreign applicants may use the Student Mode (i.e. the concept of visa facilitation for students-foreigners) and, therefore, accelerate access to the embassy for the visa procedure. For more information, please, contact Klára Kordíková or Šárka Hovorková.
At the enrolment, the following documents must be produced or submitted:
- Valid ID or passport
- Foreigners, who received the Czech personal identification number, also submit a copy of its document. The citizens from non-EU countries also submit a copy (authenticated copy not required) of a residence permit (visa or long-term residence). For solving the issues of residence in the Czech Republic, the foreign students may contact the student office at the Ministry of the Interior.
- Filled in and signed generated from IS (link for the manual)
- Signed Instructions Relating to Safety and Fire Protection
- Signed Matriculation Oath
- Filled in and signed Declaration of Previous Foreign Language Study (only for students enrolling in MA studies)
Please, read closely the information about the student ID cards.