„E-learning as a way to modern education“
Tools available at Charles University
- MOODLE – open-source software for the creation of online courses in which the instructors can create study materials, communicate with their students, design tests, and evaluate submitted papers. HERE
- MS TEAMS – MS Teams tool is available to students and employees of Charles University as part of Office 365. More.
- TURNITIN – a tool supporting academic writing, it detects and prevents plagiarism, therefore, it improves the quality of the submitted seminar papers and theses. HERE
- STREAMSERVER – Streamservers are used for uploading and streaming videos to which only students of CU have access. The videos can be put up on webpages and to Moodle courses. More
- ZOOM – video-conference software which basic licence allows meeting for 100 participants for 40 minutes and with EDU licence even up to 300 participants and unlimited time. More