In compliance with the direction of the Management of Charles University and with the emergency measures of the Government and the Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic, some of the former dates and rules of the admission process of all degree programmes are changed.
Based on the newly passed bill on “Special Rules for Education and Decision-Making at Universities in 2020”, new dates of entrance exams are to be established as soon as a government’s measure will be issued allowing the opening of universities to students and applicants. In compliance with this bill, the conditions of the admission process may be modified – especially regarding those programmes and studies that will cancel or simplify them.
The newly established date of entrance exams (specific date and time) will be notified to all applicants via SIS or electronic invitation no later than 15 days before the holding of the entrance exam of the individual studies and programmes.
Preliminary, the following applies:
BA and follow-up MA studies and programmes:
- Due and alternative term of entrance exams: 8 June – 15 July 2020 (alternative term always at least 5 days after the due one)
- The announcement of entrance exams’ results: 22 July 2020 at the latest
- Applicants staying abroad will be allowed to hold an oral examination in the form of videoconference
- You may find details on the BA studies and programmes here: https://www.ff.cuni.cz/home/applicants/ba-programmes/
- You may find details on the follow-up MA studies and programmes here: https://www.ff.cuni.cz/home/applicants/ma-programmes/
PhD studies and programmes (applications may be submitted until midnight of 30 April 2020):
- Due term of entrance exams: 15 – 19 June 2020
- Alternative term of entrance exams: 25 – 26 June 2020
- Announcement of entrance exams’ results in the electronic system: 3 July 2020 at the latest
- You may find details on the PhD studies and programmes here: https://www.ff.cuni.cz/home/applicants/phd-programmes/
We will inform about any potential changes in the news on the main website of the Faculty (ff.cuni.cz), the prospective students with a valid application also via a mass e-mail.
We are available on e-mail and telephone. Call us on 221 619 300, 221 619 330 and 221 619 333 on working days between 9 am – 2 pm; write to us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org