Dear users, please pay attention to the following information about the closure of CU FA libraries:
DUE TO THE APPLICATION OF LEVEL 5 OF THE PES INDEX, THE LIBRARIES ARE CLOSED FROM 4 JANUARY UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Requesting books (Click & Collect Service)
- All uncollected requests (reservations) are cancelled and have to be requested again if still needed.
- The requesting of books in the Charles University Central Catalogue is still in operation. The dispensing of loans is, however, cancelled until further notice.
Extension of loans and overdue fines
- All loans ending during the closure of libraries are automatically extended.
- During the closure of libraries, the overdue fines do not increase. Email payment reminder may still be sent to the users.
- If there is something unclear, please check your user’s account before you contact the library. The main and mandatory information about the duration of the loan is always stated in the user’s account in the CU Central Catalogue (when logged in with CAS/SIS login).
- Attention: With regards to the further development of the epidemic situation in the Czech Republic, the information stated above may change over time. Please, follow the current information (see below).
Returning of books
- The returning of the books is not required during the closure of libraries: during the closure, the overdue fines do not increase.
- Book drop boxes are still in operation [location]; alternatively, they may be sent by post.
- Please, respect the Government’s measures and wait with the return of loans if possible.
Contacts and more information
- Please, follow these websites with current information ff.cuni.cz/home/library and koronavirus.ff.cuni.cz.
- If you have any questions, please, contacts the CU FA Library only by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone calls cannot be picked up until further notice.