The latest issue of the journal, edited by Dr Petra Johana Poncarová and Dr Radvan Markus from the Department of Anglophone Literatures and Cultures at CU FA, has just been released. The journal is available in open access.
The issue is based on a symposium on the same topic which was held at CU FA on 11 November 2022.
- Petra Johana Poncarová and Radvan Markus: Introduction: Cultural Intersections across the Irish Sea
- Gerard Cairns: Principles and Curses: The Honourable Ruaraidh Erskine of Mar and Some Irish Connections
- Petra Johana Poncarová: Derick Thomson and Ireland
- Radvan Markus: A Mirror to Ireland: Máirtín Ó Cadhain’s Articles about Scotland
- Caoimhe Nic Lochlainn: Dáimh le hAlbain?: Depictions of Scotland in Twentieth-Century Irish-Language Prose
- Alan Titley: Modernising the Islands: Irish and Scottish Gaelic Fictions
- Peter Mackay: On Irish Poets Writing in Scotland
- Christopher Whyte: “What Horrors Worse Than These?”: Childhood and Adolescence in Catholic Glasgow
You may see the full issue here.